This website is owned by MDM. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (852) 2764 7628 if you have any questions or concerns.
Purposes for collecting personal information
From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc.) in order to receive information, use services on our websites or to carry out a particular action, for example:
- to receive an e-newsletter
- to take an online action
- to purchase a product or tickets
- to enter a competition
- to conduct consumer survey
By entering your details in the fields requested, MDM will be able to provide you with the services or carry out the action you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this statement. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive. MDM will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current internet best practice.
In the event that you do not wish to receive such materials or communications, please make your request in writing to 7/F, Bonham Commercial Centre, 42A-46 Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
How is your information used?
We will use the information you provide to, for example:
- fulfill your requests, for example downloading music and videos, competition entries, participation in campaigns and provision of information
- process other payments and verify financial transactions if necessary
- process orders, deliver products and communicate with you about orders
- identify visitors
- undertake statistical analysis
- record any contact we have with you
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our websites and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- in aggregate (and therefore anonymously) profile use of our websites and carry out research on our users' demographics, interests and behaviour to help us gain a better understanding of how our users navigate and use our websites, and to enable us to improve our service to you
- We may use other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customers’ questions about products or services, sending postal mail and emails, analysing data and processing credit card payments. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We do not rent, exchange or sell email address, credit card numbers or any other identifiable information volunteered on the MDM website.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of MDM, our websites or our visitors and for other lawful purposes.
Should we merge with another organisation to form a new entity, your data may be transferred to the new entity.
Access to and changes to your personal information
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the rights to request access to and request correction with respect to personal data. Request for personal data access and correction should be made to Mi Dou Music Co. Ltd. in writing. Please mail the request to MDM at firstname.lastname@example.org
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, MDM cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to try to ensure its security both on our systems and while in transit between our systems and the companies who provide us with various services (see section on ‘How is your information used?’).
MDM’s Website contains links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
Your acceptance of this statement
By using our sites, you consent to the collection and use of information by MDM in accordance with this statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not use our sites.